Fairy & Snail - DTF Transfer *TAT 5-7 biz days
Introducing custom DTF (direct to film) transfers! This is the best way to set your business apart from others by being able to completely customize your designs for your shop.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
** Your designs must have high resolution (300dpi) and must be 100% transparent PNG file or PDF. If you do not have a graphic with a 100% transparent background, your image will not be printed **
1. Select your print size. Adult graphics are typically 11”x11”, depending on the shape/design. Designs can be arranged on the 11x11” canvas to suit your needs. Example: my graphic is 11 wide x 5 tall, I can add additional graphics onto the canvas such as pockets or a second of the original 11x5 graphic. In other words, you may gang images. If you need help with sizing, please contact me prior to placing your order. This service can be done at an additional charge.
3. Add to cart and place your order.
4. Immediately after placing order, email your files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, I can edit your files if you are not familiar with the graphic software.(up-charge will be applied depending on the level of modification. Please ask before you order.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEAT PRESS
1. Set your heat press to 290-310°F.
2. Place transfer face up in position on garment and cover with grease proof sheet. (ex. parchment paper, Scrap paper, Teflon sheet)
3. Press for 15 Seconds with HEAVY pressure.
4. Allow transfer to cool for a 1-2 minutes. COLD PEEL.
5. After it gets cold, Peel the backing away from one corner to ensure transfer has stuck. If so, peel the remaining sheet off slowly.
****IF YOU WANT A MATTE FINISH, YOU MUST USE PARCHMENT PAPER ON YOUR 2nd PRESS (step 6)****
6. After peeling, place your grease proof sheet over the pressed area and press again for an additional 15 seconds to set the print onto the fabric and vaporize oil residue.
*YOU MUST HAVE A HEAT PRESS! THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH A HOME IRON OR EASY PRESS*
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL** Emerald and Ink is not responsible for messed up prints caused by improper pressing or customer negligence.