Bad A$$ - DTF Transfer - TAT 5-7 biz days
This listing is for one DTF transfer as shown in the photos of this listing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEAT PRESS
1. Set your heat press to 290-310°F.
2. Place transfer face up in position on garment and cover with grease proof sheet. (ex. parchment paper, Scrap paper, Teflon sheet)
3. Press for 15 Seconds with HEAVY pressure.
4. Allow transfer to cool for a 1-2 minutes. COLD PEEL.
5. After it gets cold, Peel the backing away from one corner to ensure transfer has stuck. If so, peel the remaining sheet off slowly.
****IF YOU WANT A MATTE FINISH, YOU MUST USE PARCHMENT PAPER ON YOUR 2nd PRESS (step 6)****
6. After peeling, place your grease proof sheet over the pressed area and press again for an additional 15 seconds to set the print onto the fabric and vaporize oil residue.
*YOU MUST HAVE A HEAT PRESS! THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH A HOME IRON OR EASY PRESS*
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL** Emerald and Ink is not responsible for messed up prints caused by improper pressing or customer negligence.