Watercolor Pumpkins - DTF Transfer*TAT 5-7 biz days
This listing is for one DTF transfer as shown in the photos of this listing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOT PEEL DTF TRANSFERS:
1. Set your heat press to 300-310°F.
1a. Pre press your garment for 5 seconds at 300°F.
2. Place transfer face up in position on garment and cover with grease proof sheet. (ex. parchment paper, Scrap paper, Teflon sheet)
3. Press for 10-15 Seconds with HEAVY pressure.
4. Peel the backing away from one corner to ensure transfer has stuck. If so, peel the remaining sheet off slowly.
****IF YOU WANT A MATTE FINISH, YOU MUST USE PARCHMENT PAPER ON YOUR 2nd PRESS (step 5)****
5. After peeling, place your grease proof sheet over the pressed area and press again for an additional 15 seconds to set the print onto the fabric and vaporize oil residue.
*YOU MUST HAVE A HEAT PRESS! THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH A HOME IRON OR EASY PRESS*
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL** Emerald and Ink is not responsible for messed up prints caused by improper pressing or customer negligence.